Explore Southwest Florida!
Cypress Club Ranch, LLC.
Camping & Comradery Men’s Club
Don’t miss out on the adventure of a lifetime at
Cypress Club Ranch
What is the Cypress Club Ranch?
Cypress Club Ranch is private outdoor camp club for gay and bisexual men. We are part of the State of Florida’s Agricultural Tourism initiative allowing Agricultural properties to participate in tourism activities. By nature, CCR is an Apiculture site where bees and beehives are maintained. While this agricultural activity occurs on a portion of the property, members are allowed to enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings of the remainder of the CCR property.
CCR encompasses 10 acres and is surrounded by protected Florida Forest and located adjacent to the Corkscrew Swamp in Estero, Florida. We are easy to find and just minutes from I-75 (9 Miles East) and the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). Come for a day or stay the weekend. We loaded our ten-acre property with club activities designed to renew your mind and spirit!
- 100 x 60 ft 250,000 gallon chlorinated swimming pond – filtered with state of the art Ozone and Ultraviolet Light system.
- Covered Dining and Beach Pergolas
- 2 gas firepits
- Food Truck and Beverage bar
- Solar table to charge small devices
- Small fishponds (no fishing allowed)
- Apiculture education center
- Walking trails though our Cypress Forest with meditation/Zen gardens
- Gas grills for personal use
- Yoga Pad
- Outdoor Gym
- Private in-door locking toilet, sink, and shower
- Outdoor showers
- Regulation Volleyball court
- Locker rentals
- Game area for Cornhole and other games
Visitors must be CCR members, agree to our terms and sign our waiver. Click Here for Memberships
Coming for the day? You can visit us for the day as a non member for $25. If you choose to become a member, we apply that amount to the membership level of your choice. (Note: Purchase must be done on the same day as visit to receive the discount.)
Rent our Private Bungalows and/or Screened in Beach Cabanas)
Or stay the weekend…
- Weekend Stays
- Fully Furnished Glamping Tents
- Vacant Self-Contained Camper Sites (NO RV HOOKUPS FOR ELECTRIC OR WATER)
- Vacant Tent Sites (Bring your own)
- Hours of Operation:
- Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday:10 am to (CCR After Hours Party 7 pm – 1 am pay at door)
- Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Monday: Closed to members with camper checkout by 12 pm
CCR is located at 20817 TPI Road, Estero, Florida 33928. Located 1.2 miles down TPI dirt road just off Corkscrew Road.
Seasonal Hours begin October 1st!
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday: 10 am- 10 pm (Happy Hour/ BYOB 6pm- Close)
Saturday: 10 am to (CCR After Hours Party 7 pm – 1 am pay at door)
Sunday: 10 am- 5 pm
Holidays: 10 am to 5 pm/camper checkout by 4 pm
We will be open Thanksgiving day!
- Lost & Found:
- Pursuant to Florida statue 705.185. All Items turned in to lost and found will remain on the property for 30 days before being disposed of or donated. This includes packages.
There’s so much to do at the Cypress Club Ranch – what will you take on? Check out all the adventures you can embark upon. Read More
Camping or “Glamping” out under the stars is extremely popular at the Cypress Club Ranch. Plan ahead and figure out what options you have for this enjoyable activity.
How do you want to experience the magnificence of Southwest Florida? We are located in the best spot to discover some of our environmental treasures.
Why Estero? The climate of Estero is unique to the world. Our subtropical environment allows you to enjoy the outdoors throughout the year.